You don't like spam. We don't like spam. Because of this, we only send our newsletter to email addresses that have opted in, and they may opt out at any time. If you place an order with us, we send email messages pertaining to your order. We do not sell your email address to other parties.
Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us as you place your order, including your name, shipping and billing address, credit card number, and email address. We use this information to process your order, provide you with support, and update you on your order. We may also use this information to send out a TheBestStore.com catalog. We do not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other parties, but we do reserve the right to share your information with third parties to perform services on your behalf.
We collect non-personal information from you, including your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, etc. This information is anonymous, aids us in improving your experience with us, and is collected by almost all sites that you visit.
We maintain best practices to protect your information, which include appropriate physical as well as electronic security measures. We use 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all of your private information when placing an order, which ensures that no one else can read this information.
1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Often times prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. The age limit is 21. TheBestStore.com disclaims all liability from any actions taken by or on behalf of a participant of any contest. TheBestStore.com it’s parent company, affiliates, employees, shareholders, board of directors or any partner to TheBestStore.com will have no liability for any actions or be held in any way legally responsible for the actions of any customer or participant in any contest or “challenge”. The political arena in the United States is very fragile right now and we will not be liable for any actions of any person. You choose to wear our designs at your own discretion and will not hold us responsible for anything.
3. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
4. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
5. Conduct, Judging, and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
6. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The maximum amount of winners for any prize is 3 unless other specified.
7. Law Compliance. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.